◄ Situation of people in Syria and Turkey
#refugees! = familyvictims
written by Vendy, Nuredin, Elena
Why refugees getting seperated from their families?
- Bombs kill family members
- not enough money for all family members to finance the travel/flee/ticket
- being forced to get seperated because of war circumstances
- because of changing circumstances not enough time to organize
- full busses/trains/boats
- because of chaos especially children, old, powerless and handicaped people get lost
What can be the consequences for people that get seperated from their family in general?
- addictions (alcohol, drugs, smoking)
- social and emotional lacks
Which problems especially arise when children get sperated from their families?
Who is responsible now for:
- psychological problems
- medical care
How can refugee families get together again?
In Germany it is a civil right to bring the family to Germany as well as soon as the asylum request is advocated. In Turkey exists no civil right like that. There are no organizations that help people to find their family members again. That means by now there is no chance to get a seperated family back together.
Think about it:
Family protection is a human right and it is manifested in the fundamental rights of the EU in article 8!!!!
No comments so far